The Kingsley is the second instalment in the Struthers’ Tailor-Made range, which allows clients the opportunity to customise their watch from a series of options designed by your watchmakers - Craig and Rebeca Struthers
Every watch is hand-built to order, a process which takes 3-4 months.
Clients are kept up to date with images from the bench throughout the process, and have the opportunity to visit the Struthers' Jewellery Quarter workshops and studio to see their watch being made.
Available in sterling silver as standard, this watch can also be made in 18ct rose, yellow or white gold and platinum. For additional requests such as dial colours, personal engraving or to find out more about our wide range of strap leather options, please get in touch.
· Movement – manual-wind recommissioned vintage Omega from the 1950s, rescued from the bullion industry and stripped back to basics. Refinements include traditional hand engraved acanthus leaf scrolling, additional jewelling and precision regulation.
· Case – 38mm and available in sterling silver, 18ct gold or platinum. The solid case back is hinged and opens to reveal the hallmarks and movement beneath a crystal back.
· Dial – pictured in French matt white but available in a range of colours, the numerals are available in rose and yellow gold or silver leaf.
· Strap – a wide range of leathers and colours are available, please contact us for details.
· Presentation – this watch is presented in a case hand-made in Scotland by award-winning bespoke designers and cabinetmakers Method, along with a unique build book photo documenting the creation of the watch.